Completed in 2008:
- Gloves for Mom’s birthday present, 2008. I used the Hooray for Me gloves pattern with full fingers instead of partial.
- Michael’s Bloo Socks in Trekking XXL 71. I used Elizabeth Bennett’s Perl Sock Program to generate the numbers for this sock, and then I changed the cast on number, the ribbing, the heel numbers, the type of decrease, and the toe. I think it’s my own by now.
- A blanket for Hel and Asa’s second baby, in feather and fan pattern, using Red Heart Super Saver in Aspen.
- Swiffer Cover in Lily Sugar and Cream, Summer Splash and Hot Green colorways. I only used half of each ball, so I’m going to make another cover in reversed colors.
- The Ballband Dishcloth Reusable Swiffer Cover pattern at Strange Yarns ;; Skull Charms
- Ravelry Link to the Swifftastic Cover
- Garter Rib Sock in Socks that Rock lightweight, Pirate’s Booty colorway. I ran out of yarn halfway through the toe of the second sock, but Emm1e from Ravelry saved me by winding off some of her extra and mailing it to me. How much does that rock?
- Baby Surprise Jacket in 100purewool.com Worsted Merino, Trieste colorway.
- A Cunning Hat for friend Otel, who has the brownest coat of all my friends.