- A practice hexagon in leftover yarn from Stardemon’s gift (100purewool.com worsted weight, the Winter Joy colourway). My very first crochet project, even if it’s just a tiny little thing!
- Fleep-Tops for my sworn-brother Michael, using Jo Sharp Silkroad DK yarn for which I had to scour the whole internet. The snaps are actually some incredibly strong magnets.
- Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey Jaywalkers for myself. These are the third pair of Jaywalkers I’ve knit; I guess that makes them my favourite sock pattern. I used KnitPicks Felici yarn for the first time on this project.
- A blanket of hexagons for my friend Gwen’s baby Sam. This was my first real crochet project, not counting the little crochet embellishments or the trial hexagon that has become my favorite coaster. I used Red Heart Soft in seven different colours, and have about half a skein of each remaining.
- When my brother and sister-in-law announced that they were expecting twins, I knew I’d have to make matching sweaters for them. Sam requested pink and purple, so…