- A Good Warm Hat for my sworn-brother Stephen in Cascade 220, my go-to hat yarn. The colourway is called “Sparrow”.
- A Hurricane Hat for myself in Trendsetter Tonalita, a half wool/half acrylic singles.
- A quick washcloth that I crocheted from Sugar ‘n Cream when I should have been doing other things.
- Can’t Stop the Washcloths! I think I might be addicted to these things. Crocheted from Sugar ‘n Cream in the Countryside Ombre colourway.
- Project page for Can’t Stop the Washcloths on Ravelry.
- I used the free Bumpy, Not Lumpy pattern from Chocolate Mints in a Jar for the second time.
- Cakewalk Socks for myself, out of Periwinkle Sheep Watercolors yarn that I bought at Rhinebeck in 2011. The colourway is called “Grass in a Crack in the Sidewalk” and I think that’s the perfect name for it. Posts about the Cakewalk Socks.
- The Scrappy Cat Toy was crocheted in about twenty minutes using leftover cotton yarn. I stuffed it with cotton balls and catnip. If I make it again, I’ll use as smaller hook.